1. I Capuleti e i Montecchi: "Eccomi in lieta vesta...Oh!, quante volte"
2. L'elisir d'amore: "Prendi, per me sei libero"
3. Dinorah: "Ombre légère qui suis mes pas"
4. Ernani: "Surta e la notte... Ernani ernani involami"
5. Romeo et Juliette: "Je veux vivre dans le reve"
6. Lucia Di Lammermoor - Mad Scene
7. La Sonnambula: "Care compange...Sovra il sen"
8. I Puritani: "Qui la voce.... Vien, diletto e in ciel la luna!"
Cologne, Germany - radio concert
Ernst Märzendorfer cond.
Sills had engagements in Salzburg and Vienna in April 1967 and was also asked to tape eight arias in Cologne for a German Radio concert broadcast (according to a contemporary New York Herald Tribune article by William Bender). There has been some confusion about the date of these recordings because the first five were issued on Arkadia GI 804.1, incorrectly listing the date as May 1968. However, a privately issued LP from the pre-cd era (MG 101 - Beverly Sills Operatic Recital), also confirms the date as May 1967. This is likely the month of the broadcast, even though Sills was slated to tape the eight arias in April.